Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving...break?

So for Thanksgiving I have to go to Alabama. Of all places my parents picked Alabama. For nine days I won't have any phone service or internet or friends. Just me and my family. That would be okay if I had a normal family, but I don't. I have three sisters and two brothers. Four of them have mental dissabilities and are under the age of 10. The other one is 22 and has three kids. Her kids, her boyfriend, and her boyfriends son are all going with us. We will be staying with my great aunt in her tiny house and I'll probably end up sleeping on the floor. My Thanksgiving break will consist of playing the mommy role for my siblings and my sisters kids while all the other adults go have fun. We do this every year and every year I get stuck with the kids. I hate my life...

1 comment:

  1. That is frustrating, but maybe the weather will be a little warmer in Alabama. Hang in there. At least you will get a break from school.

    ReplyDelete