Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Shananagans

Being in high school is supposed to be about growing up and getting prepared for the real world. Yet, for some reason, people keep starting drama with me. Normally I would be the bigger person and just ignore them but in this case I can't do that. See this specific little girl is dragging my friends into it and I won't have that. She's a sophmore and should be mature enough to know there are boudries. You can't just send dirty text messages to other girls boyfriends and then run your mouth about them. That doesn't bother me so much because it wasn't my boyfriend. What bothers me is that she tried to blaime her mistake on me and then run her mouth about me. I'm trying my best to just ignore her immaturity but part of me really just wants to go off on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment