Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Story of My Life

The most embarrassing thing ever happend to me this morning. I was sitting on the bus and my water bottle leaked all over my pants and I didn't even notice it. By the time I got to school it looked like i peed my pants. It's extremely cold outside and wet clothes made it so much worse. Luckily though, my pants did dry by the end of second period and I don't think very many people noticed what had happend. This kind of stuff happens to me all the time. I have the worst luck ever. I occasionally trip over air or I spell the most obvious things wrong. It's so awesome....NOT!

1 comment:

  1. Interestingly enough, I spilled a half a cup of hot coffee on myself this morning in a similar fashion to your experience. I was not cold, but uncomfortable in another way. Once, I began the clean-up process, it did eventually get better. But only sometime after nine in the morning.

    ReplyDelete