Thursday, November 17, 2011

10 things I hate

I've made a list of things I hate. I realize thats kind of pathetic but I was bored. Anyway the list looks something like this.
1. Girls that are naturally pretty
2. Alabama....
3. My parents
4. Slow walkers
5. Bad drivers
6. My hair
7. People who smack their lips when they eat
8. Rich people
9. Loud people
10. Being cold
Obviously the list could go on forever but those are the top ten. I'm a complainer. I like to complain about the things that I hate and the things I don't understand. I feel like most people don't say how they feel about stuff. That bothers me. If you don't like something you should say it. Everyone should complain. And thats how I feel...

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on the slow walkers. It is so annoying!

    ReplyDelete